Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

1st bloggie..

Hey this is my first post on my new blog. Any idea why i created a new blog? Because he knew my blog address and i know he would definetly pop by to have a look. I mean, it isnt fair right when he knows how i am getting on and coping with this heartbreak thing and i dunnoe a single clue about him.

But anyway, felt much better now compared to the week when i was waiting for his sms.... Looking back at it, that week was really just plain torturous... I can't eat, sleep nor do anything... His images were everywhere, haunting me down...

I'm glad i have gone thrg the worst period of my life and am on the road to recovery now. Hee hee. I'm sorry if i talk about this a lot yeah? Really needed somewhere where i can blog down the memories to my road of recovery. Someone asked me, what if he comes back when u're already happily attached? I can't answer that question at this point of time.. I can't imagine that i'll be 'happily' attached with another guy again... It just seems so far away ya know that feeling?

But anyway, Siew teng just gif me a call.. Going for a 1 day Spa with Grace tml... At Citispa.. And whats the most happening part is that it's totally FREE!! i hope it is.. If it isn't, mop the floor for em lor.. mop for 10 years also cannot repay the money... Think i'm choosing the anti stress massage.. I really need that manz...

Gonna meet Jean and Chongling later at jurong east and orchard respectively.. Going Kelly Services and Recruit Express to register for our damn jobs... Hahaha.. I wonder how many percent of our pay they r gonna take manz...

But anyway, i'm so hungry now.. Boo hoo hoo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home