Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

depressed still

Went CitiSpa for some fcuking massage and some fcuking customer service. It just ain't my day.

I had a 4mins massage which totally sucks and Grace had a less than 3mins eye browing plucking. I mean wtf? Do they have to stoop so low just because we used NTUC INCOME free voucher. I mean, if their customer service was gd, we would definately go back there for other treatments. But there, they BLEW it BIG TIME.

I'm gonna write a damn complaint. I wanna tell the whole world not to go to CITISPA at YISHUN!

Anyway, Jean just left my place not long ago. Helped her do her prezzie thingy to her dar dar. Crapped as usual. Found out that if i nv crapped with her, kind of felt strange somewhere.

Todae took MRT to Toa Payoh aft treatment to Grace's bf place to meet Winnie and Wonder her bf's bro's gf 2 doggies. Was damn cuteeee. Din bark at all. Breed was Shihtzu and the fur of Winnie was covering her whole face, and i couldnt see her eyes at all. Had to tie up her hair b4 it's visible.

Ya, as the MRT passed by AMK, my body suddenly tilted to the window pane and stared at the familiar surroundings which i used to see every week. But suddenly it's just not within my scope anymore. I saw the familiar pri sch near his place, the SHELL station in frt of his place, his neighbourhood, his block... And the carpark.. I was thinking, well, could he be at home this moment? And this was the place he would go back to every day during this period i won't be seeing him.

You know what? I realised i do love him a lot. Too much.

Someone told me, If you really loved him, forgive him and respect his decision. God will show the plans he made fer you someday. I find it really true.

I missed him a lot. But... I thought of what he said to me that day... I don't want to see you... If you come to my house, you won't see me ever again... I don't love you anymore....

I know he's trying to make me hate him by saying things he don't want to and wants to help me minimise my sufferings to the shortest and minimum... But don't he realise what he's doing is totally wrong? But i know i can't do anything about it...

Haiz... Holidays feel so sianz... He's going australia this coming Monday... Hhe will not be in SG to share the same weather with me.. The same sun.. The same air... The same place.. The same rain.. The same TV progs... WHATEVER!

I'm still depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home