Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Got back home @ 5.30am. OMG. That was so damn freaking 'early'.

Went out with jean, weida, chongling, kenny and that Soon You. Supposed to go MU to club. But then last minute cancelled. Hahaha. Then aft that, slacked @ PS fer a while and went to watch THE GRUDGE. Which was my suggestion. And din turned out tt gd. But nvm, it was free anyway. Was Kenny's treat.

Nway, felt so awakward around tt Kenny.

He sms me aft i got into da cab with SY, Jean and weida that he wanted to send me home actually and asking if i have enjoyed the day. I mean, was sweet of him la. But then kinda freaks me out. Anyway, i wonder why the hell did i wake up so early fer?

U know whats the most gawd damn horrifying part?

I was thinking about BEN most of the time.

KILL ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home