Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I'm so damn tired man.

Went CWP to watch Shark Tales with Sarah, Manping, Pekhar and Jiewei. I feel so damn dumb. Actually forgot Jiewei was coming to the movies with us. Forgot to buy his ticket. But anyway, we moved to the rows ahead of us for 5 seats. But kinda near the screen. Sorry ah.

But nway, just watched the news. Huang Na died liao. So sad. I thought things wouldnt have ended this way. Now i think the parents hate SG. The father said SG was a fire hole and he shouldnt have brought Huang Na here.

Nway, took lotsa stupid photos and poses with the movie de life size poster. We look dumb but it was FUN!

Hai.. So boring.. Going my coussie place tml.. To slack...

Monday will be here in a few more hours... I know i will be depressed today.. The reason i also dont know why... He will be leaving... But what time i dont know... Although he will be there for 3 weeks nia.. But i still miss him.... I'm silly....

I'm jus misssssing him so much.........

I wanna FLY AWAY too...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home