Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Aloha. Finally having some time to myself. My timetable is so packed like jam this few weeks. Besides work (which is hella taking a lot of my energy), tuition, church and meeting up with friends, i don't think i'll ever have time for other things? But well, it all takes planning.

Received a friendster message from bestie over some matters which i shan't say what. But it's just so nice to see her message! She's definately doing fine over there, so all people who might be worrying and thinking about her, don't worry ya. She's definately well taken care of by the German hunks. *grins* I'll get killed by her if she sees this when she's back.

I have a confession to make. I wanted to actually skip cell today cos i was too tired. I'm so guilty. And i'm even gladder i actually made the effort to even wake up from my nap after tuition, and rush to church. Today cell's topic was on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Learned quite a lot from it. Really glad i went for it, Great job Cindy. Btw, next week will be my turn to give my testimony on how i became a Christian. Seriously quite nervous to speak in front of them when i'm such a clumsy big elephant. Hope i don't knock over some microphone stand, guitars or projecters or whatever.

Deadline deadline, i must give myself some pressure to make myself think of what i'm gonna say!!

Just got to know of my baptism date btw. It's on 14th May, at St Andrews Cathedral. It's the day Pekhar will be coming back, the day i'll be baptised, the day Jean & Chongling & Wendy will be leaving for China for study trip. Oh gosh, i really hope i can make it this time round to send them off man. I'm gonna miss these 3 birds so much.


Went to eat the ever famous "Smelly Doufu" yesterday. Really stinks like hell, so much like the smell of sewage. But the skin is crispy and it goes well with the chilli. So after you put inside your mouth and chew, it doesn't stink anymore. Instead, it tastes quite nice! And of course, took some photos. But i'm lazy to transfer. Update the photos some other day..


Bought a handphone accessory from Janelle. Her mum sells those accessories. And whenever i send messages or i had messages/calls coming in, the light on it will light up. I like it so much though this thing had been around, and most seen in pasar malams for ages. But anyway, i just love it can? *smirks*
I think i'd better go sleep soon, really tired. But i guess i'm tired every single minute of the day, so really, it's no big deal.


I thank you Lord, for letting me see through all these uncertainties in my life. Thank you for letting me have a new focus in my life. Because of what you did on the cross for me, i'm saved and i truly am grateful to you for this Lord. Lord, i ask of you to grant me the wisdom to even handle things as they come. I pray all these in the name of my wonderful savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home