Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, April 18, 2005

Let the tears flow.

I know i'm being boliaolistic here, but i think i'm going to switch back to blogspot since i heard friends have to sign up as members of multiply before they can even tag.

Pekhar should be at the airpot now, with Peixuan and Ella and Celine. I feel so useless, for being not able to even send her off. Just because i have this damn idiotic tuition at 8pm later.

I'm feeling so lost without my bestie around. Called her in the afternoon, it was just so nice to hear the familiar voice again. Asked her to take good care of herself and stuffs. She even msged me in the afternoon, and ask me to talk to Jean if i have any problems. So sweet. *sobs*

I'm also feeling so complicated over something. And it's making me vexed than ever. I wished this has never happened. I hate this. When can everything just stop? I feel i have just mixed up everything, and all these just isn't happening to me.
Just can feel tears warming up in my eyes. Pretty emotional today.
Let the tears flow . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home