Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My day.

Just came back from tuition with Janelle. She brightens my day and makes me smile again!

Dad came to fetch me along with Mum, and with my 2 doggies. Very sweet of them to come pick me up although it was on the way since they were at the fish farm with the doggies earlier on. Beauty just loves sitting on my lap while Rosy loves hiding behind me. I simply adore these 2 lil sis of mine!!
Anyway, work is getting boring. I guess Patrick just assigned us some crappy tasks. For example, keying in the company's name and address of SME 1000 & 500 corporate books, which amounts to 1500 companies which we have to key in. Manually of course. And i think, we will be doing mass mailing for the rest of our attachment. But i don't mind ya? We always makes the best out of everything. We joke, we laugh, we do stupid stunts, we cheer each other up, we care for each other. And i'm sure i'm gonna miss Regina and Chen Yian when attachment ends.

Regina and myself did some video recording of ourselves, appearing and disappearing like magic. Hilarious. Video recorded until my phone became low battery. But it was fun alright, and gave us some good laugh. This attachment experience and partnership with Regina in the same department has allowed me to gain a better understanding of her personality and her as a whole. I'm glad this has actually changed my impression of Regina, for the better.

Has actually learn how to support myself using the meagre amount of tuition fees i earned. No longer takes money from my mum anymore. Though it's so TIRING at times, but well, i guess in the end, i have actually helped to lessen my mum's burden a lil. Hard times do really let a person learn. I shan't complain. God has taken care of me all the while. Thank You Lord.

Might be going for KTV sessions with my cousins tomorrow evening after work. It has been such an awful long period since i last saw them. And seriously, i do miss them lotsa. My dearest cousins who were always there for me without fail, through rain, through thunderstorms, through tornados, through sunshine. ALWAYS ALWAYS! *HUGS*

I have begun to cherish people around me a lot more.

Some feelings are better left unsaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home