Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, April 25, 2005

Good Morning, my dear & wonderful friends.

Going for work soon. My eye is red, because i rubbed my eye vigorously on my towel.

I wanna thank all those who is so kind to help me to complete a survey yesterday through MSN. Thank you so much. :)

I have tuition tonight with Hyren & Zam. It's gonna be so tiring because the two of them are just so hyper active. Zam would shout her answer to me in her thunderbolt voice while Hyren would walk around, climb around and then tell me the grandmother story of how much money there is in his piggy bank.

I have got to rush! I'm late! I don't want to miss the co's bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home