Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Today is a Tuesday! I'm over and done with being ta ma de SAD over him going to Australia. Sounds so stupid right, being SAD over him going there when we aint even contacting. But it's just a natural reaction, as what one of my forum friends told me. She's called Maris, just got to know her not long ago. Already arranged fer a shopping trip aft her exams. She's in SMU and just graduated from my course in May. Fate lead us here, it's such a coincidence.

My throat still feels sore & 'itchy'.

But anyway, i must try to ELIMINATE the GREENS! Greens referring to those in army uniform. Whenever i saw him, a damn image comes to my mind. I'm sure ur know what it is. Greens sucks to the core. Excluding my friends who r in army lah.

But anyway, i hope ur dun mind when some of my entries are consistently sad. I just needed some place to release whatever i am thinking, if not i will become MAD! And if anyone dun like what i'm writing, PLEASE FARK OFF!

Yeah, going off for lunch with that mao mao soon.

I'm listening to Britney de I will still love you. Damn nice. I will change my blog song.

Should i continue loving him or just kick him out of my mind?

Nono. I tink i shouldnt change my blog song to that.

My new song will be Kelly Clarkson - BREAK AWAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home