Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

2nd day at work.

I have a new phobia. I'm so scared of seeing the sign "Coca Cola".
Finally there' some task assigned to us today. A really nasty temper today.
Doing mass mailing of promotional stuffs to companies. 3000 companies to be exact. And we have to personally select the companies from the list available in the database. Basing our decisions on 3 selection criterias. Rate of response will depend on our analytical skills of breaking and analysing the selection process.
Looks like we will only be completing this next week. After that, print 3000 damn letters, fold 3000 damn letters, frank 3000 damn letters and post 3000 damn letters.
Patrick will be teaching us how to negotiate contract with clients, and next week or the week after, we will be trying it out on our own. Learned about the pricing criterias and range. Quite complex for a small peanut brain like mine.
I miss working at Kurita. So much. I miss Ando San, Jasman, Uncle John and the -i have to tickle myself to laugh- jokes Wen joked about. Jasman emailed me, asking me about my current life, whether i am living it good. I miss "gossiping" with him so much. OH GOSH.
Looks like i'll have to take it in my stride, and keep my spirits up, to MAXIMISE my learning process at Coca Cola. If not, i'm sure i'm never going to make it.
Kin was like, so damn dao. Tommy was like, trying his best to talk to us. Jed was okay. Patrick was okay. Except for Kin. He was like, trying his best to play the handsome dude. Please. Just look at yourself in the mirror. I'm freaking going to die, very soon. We are working in a male enviroment, and that's what makes it boring.
Tuition's at 8pm at Hyren's place. 7.30pm for Janelle tomorrow.
I have no mood. But i have to be responsible and play my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home