Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, April 08, 2005

5th day of work.

Let me do a short update ya? Pekhar complained to me that she was S.I.C.K of looking at my previous entry. Anyway, your exams will be over soon so hang on ya? I know the feeling, trust me.

I think i'm online at the most weird hour of the day and that is 6.30am, before i leave to wait for the company bus at the bustop opposite Phoenix LRT station with Regina and Mun.

Completed around 6000 companies for Tommy, Jed and Kin.

Gonna try our best to print out 1000 companies each for them, and start folding 1000 letters today. At least we have something to occupy our minds, that's a relief. I know the feeling of sitting there and doing nothing too much, it's too much for me to bear.

Anyway yesterday, i mistook those "po li veggie" as meat. And when i sat down at our canteen table, i realised i have no meat to eat! And since i'm a "i'm so meaty" person, can't help but to ask for some meat from Yibin. Pathetic huh? *smirks*

Anyway i told some "jokes" to Regina and Yibin and Chen Yian during lunch yesterday. And none of them laughed. "I-CHI-BAN" Feel like digging a hole to hide my head. Pekhar, i told the "i-kan-bi-lis" joke to them and they did not laugh! All your fault cos you told me this joke! *LOL* Just joking!

Guess i should get going. Update when i'm back.

2 more days before my 6 months -single days- anniversary. Time sure ZOOMS by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home