Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today was basically alright, a bad start to the day though. And it has been bothering me for the whole of today. Let's not talk about it. Even as i think about it, it's starting to really bother me alright.

Had a full day of sai kang jobs again. Even provided free labour to move all the sponsorship gifts from the 3rd floor to the 4th floor, with the help of 2 trolleys. Sponsorship gifts for the family day includes stuffs like karaoke home system, some wrapped up gifts, handphones etc etc etc. And YES, we were foolin around again durring the journey from 3rd to 4th floor.

The whole of 4th floor is EMPTY! And it was pitch dark, no lights no aircon no nothing. And it looked like some abandoned storeroom. But well, Linda helped us to switch on the lights, and even as i walk through the pathway, i can even feel the hairs on my back standing. I insisted on pushing the trolley while Chen Yian walked beside me and Regina like some security guard. Chen Yian keep saying people will think he's bullying me.

Regina hides her digital camera inside her jacket and we took photos (YES again!) on the 4th floor, with stupid poses and all. Will post them up once i receive the pictures of course. But i guess i'll probably be ages before i received them since i also haven't managed to transfer all the pictures and videos me and Regina took from my handphone to laptop. Perhaps tomorrow. Not today. Dead tired. But well, i'm tired everyday.

Yawned especially a lot today and Tommy kept asking me to stop yawning. For goodness sake, Yawning has become part of my life. I mean, i really yawn a lot. Pekhar can testify for me. I yawn all day long, when i'm shopping, when i'm watching a movie, when i'm eating etc etc etc. Ya~HoOoOo! Yawning is my new found hobby!

Manages to chat with Pekhar just now. Now i know why she doesn't reply to my msn messages. She couldn't see people's messages for her unless she clicks on that person. Think there's some problem with the msn over there. But guess what, this idiotic sis of mine wanted to buy me a sweater saying there's some sale over there. But well, sista, please don't. It's such a waste of money, would rather i treat you to something nice when you come back yeah? Thanks for the sweet thought. But i got a feeling she's gonna bring back the sweater anyway despite my many objections.

Looks like she's definately having fun over there, trips to France and Switzerland. Yahoo! Jean Wee, please don't forget our trip to Hongkong yeaps? We gotta do some serious planning babe. But well, i guess it's still long before we go. *schmiles* Anyway, please do not hesitate to call me when you feel like talking yea? I repeat again, DO NOT HESITATE my dear girl even though it's 4am in the morning. I won't scream at you for wakin me up, i won't bite you, i'll listen to all your woes and be your lil listening ear! *lols* I just want to be there for ya, honey. *hugs*

It's the 4th week of my attachment. And to someone, thanks for making my attachment such a lovely one. I don't want attachment to end, suddenly. Awww. It's gonna be tough when the end of attachment comes. But well, looking on the brighter side, it'll be time to celebrate!

Some KTV photos.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home