Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, November 14, 2004

It's a tiring day today. MY MY! Went for City Harvest church svc @ Indoor stadium. Thought was supposed to go to their carnival but din know why the service took so long. We queued and queued. Peixuan and the others were drenched. The rain really chose a bad timing. Pouring on us when we were walking halfway. Had to run like crazy. OH YEAH. We were indeed crazy.

Have to cut short on the details. Lazy to type.

So we went in and Kerin called me, asking me where i was. So excited! I told her i was @ the East side and she told me she was @ the West side with her mum. Peixuan helped me to WAVE and Kerin saw us. I think she was laughing like crazy over the phone. Hahaha. But nway, din managed to see her since there was too many people.

Ate 2 hotdog buns and was really REALLY full!

Svc started. With like 10,000 people?

Heard it was telecast over online live service and on TVs overseas in countries like Indonesia, Philippines and Australia? Really Interesting.

Had to stood up n sang right from the start. Din know had to stood up for THAT long. Standing 3/4 the time out of the 3 hours plus long service.

In between, my friend Jeffrey told me he was crying inside the room. He was supposed to be on duty protecting Pastor Ulf, the sweden Pastor. I hear liao also sad. Comforted him until my handphone dropped onto the floor with a LOUD bang. Was so embarrassed. Almost wanted to pretend that hp wasnt mine, but HAIZ. Forget it la, no time for such craps.

Went down for Salvation with APH. Meaning accepted Christ into your heart. Had to say prayers all tt.

Realised a few of my friends was in the svc today. Kerin was inside listening to the svc, Jinming was on stage performing in the choir, Jeffrey was protecting Pastor Ulf. Amazing dat i din saw em.

Took a cab home with Peixuan, Jialing n Pekhar.

Sherlyn just sms me a good night msg n inform me again bt the next week svc. Hee. She doesn't look like a 23 year old.

Just ate maggie mee. Cooked for my bro too.

Feel like slping now.

It's a SIAN sunday tml.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home