Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I'm backk from clubbing @ that useless farking MU. I just shake my ass for like half an hr. Trying desperately to make myself dance to the beat but damn it, the songs were completely out of this world. Fit only for the aliens. But normally MU should be quite fun de. The songs r HELLA shit today. And there were 2 damn aunties dancing their pole dances on the bartop. And i was staring @ them. Feel like pulling their asses out of there and giving em a good kick to wake em up. Sexually deprived?

But nway, i'm so damn tired. Not from dancing. But from queueing outside Chinablack for 2 damn solid hours. And i was fidgeting and walking around and standing @ diff positions each minute. I just can't stand it. It seems so much like we were queueing for Hello kittys rather than queueing to enter into a damn club? Anyway, really mus go earlier next time if it falls on a eve of a public holiday.

Wanna apologise to Kerin, my cousin! For not being able to meet u inside Chinablack. There were just tooo many people. I think u know that feeling. Haha. Next time perhaps we go together with xiaohan ya? ON!

Decided to forgo queueing and go to MU instead. Shoot it. It was a wrong decision.

After that, met weida kenny and soon you outside MU. Watched 'Taxi' @ cineleisure. Dont know whose treat again. But i am so damn glad that i dont have to fork out a single cent the whole day. I'm really low on budget. Damn it. Face it. I'm poor.

Took a cab home aft that with em.

Reach home and surprisingly the door was open. My parents were awake! But they din scold me.

Bathe and strike poses in front of the mirror. Call me crazy if u want. I dont care.

Now updating my blog.

Trying to sleep.

No one's @ home man. Such a damn fooking boring morning.

Anyway. Happy DEEPAVALI !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home