Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Gawd. Results r gonna be out in erm less than 24 hrs? I'm quite anxious. I really hope i can clear all the modules.

It's gonna rain any moment.

I slept @ 7am and i woke up @ 130pm. *slap myself* Felt as if i din slept at all.

Anyway, just read from forums about the manintenance period in a relationship.

"When the post courtship is over... in the maintenence period, u will always see wat ur partner is like in his everyday living life... he will go back to gaming, watching soccer, snookering, etc.... things will start to whine down a lot and pls, this doesnt mean he dun love u."

Going to watch TV.

.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home