Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, November 12, 2004

Yest night couldn't bear it, but lay down on my cosy bed and almost fell asleep when Jean called me and told me very excitedly that the results is OUT!! My eyes became BIG immediately. Seriously BIG lor.

Still couldnt logged in after a few tries. In the end had to trouble Jean's bf to check for me.

Got an AD for Spanish, A for Biz Law, A for Human Resource, B for Business Etiquette, B+ for Financial Management, C+ for Economics, C+ for Managerial Accounting.

Pass jiu hao Pass Jiu hao.

GAN XIE TI KONG!!!!!!

Went to eat LJS with Zhen Quan and took lotsa VCDs from his place. Thanks BRO.

Later gonna sit at the living room and watch VCD all night long.

So tired.

I'm glad i managed to score better than last sem. Does this prove i am more able to work under STRESS, anxiety and DEPRESSION? My close friends, ur should know what i meant right? But i hope i wun ever experience breakups again. Never again. Will i enter a r/s in the next erm... 3 yrs?

Jean, don't beat me!!!

Going for church carnival with Pekhar to support Peixuan. I hope we GO because Pekhar like ACT DAO in MSN. OOPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home