Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Eating biscuits now. I recommend Loacker-Quadratini (The original ). Superb. Can be found at NTUC. I ate until i almost fell sick liao. Coz it's chocolate filling. Kind of heaty mah.

Yesterday nite @ about 1am, i cook my ever famous maggie mee with spiced pork cubes again. And it was delicious. Ho ho ho. Pekhar, next time u come my place la and then i cook for u lor. Heh heh.

Tonight going clubbing with Jean and Ah chong and Wendy they all bah. Kind of heart pain actually because today is the ev of public holiday. Not ladies night. Argh. Gotta spend money again. How bad can that be.

Yeah. Excited about the forum gathering next friday. I have already put myself and my coussie on the confirmed list. Woohoo. She jus woke up from a nap @ my place. What else can i describe about her. She's a PIG!

Yawnx. Toking to jean online now.

Results gonna be out on fri... GOD BLESS ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home