Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, November 08, 2004

Met up with my dearest classmates from 4/3. Guys and girls. I miss you all so much, was so glad to see all of ya especially Jack and Hanqin and Shun Xing. Since ur always din join us for gathering. Anyway today 10 peepz made it for the gathering, Manping - Cindy - Pekhar - Jessie - Jialing - Shun Xing - Jack - Han Qin - Sin Min - Jie Wei. Peixuan was supposed to go but couldnt make it @ the end. What a pity.

For details about the gathering, Jialing's blog have all the details! I am lazy to type!!

Anyway, met Dex for movie aft that. Watched Cellular. Better than HOUSE OF THE DEAD. Went to watch House of the Dead with 4/3 peepz btw. And i was complaining and complaining that the show was LAME to Jialing, and tried kicking Jessie in the leg for many times, trying to SCARE her. But din succeed. Haha. Kept covering my ears coz i was scared the sound effect might make me jump and keep nudging Jialing in the arms. Hahaha.

Anyway, please DONT ever ever ever watch House of the DEAD. It's just a farking piece of shit. it's a DAME LAME piece of shit. Waste my $8.5.

Anyway, accompanied Pekhar to Tanjong Pagar to look for her workplace. The sun was shining bright on us and it was so damn scorching hot. Couldnt bear it but took an umbrella out for HELP! though we look like aunties. Forget it. No one's watching anyway.

Walked all the way from Tanjong Pagar MRT to Duxton Road. For a good damn 20mins. And we were asking directions from time to time, with a map in our hands, making us look like tourists. Nvm, my face is all thrown, might as well act like tourists till the very end. Realised that Outram MRT is nearer to her workplace but i think she still needs to walk for a good whole 10mins or so. Good luck to u Pekhar! *salutes* *bow down*

I envy those who r having attachment. At least they have something to DO during this holiday while i am going to slack my time away. I don't know what to do man. Someone, gimme a job. or rather, Someone, just gif me MONEY.

I dont think can get a job liao. There's only like, less than a month b4 the damn damn sch reopens. Damn it. Stupid BRO better get SIMS2 de game from his friend soon. I wanna PLAY if not, u will see a corpse walking around the house soon.

DYING.... DYING.... from boredness....

Now chatting with ZhenQuan. Think wed or thurs meeting him for a movie and dinner or lunch bah. Right pal? Thanks for helping me with the bloggie thing. =]

Going to slp soon after downloading the damn songs. Oh gawd. FASTEN the download SPEED!!

SLEEP GIRL...!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!

Fark manz, just sleep...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home