Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm sitting here and typing my blog instead of watching SG idols. I think it sucks. It's getting so boring and i really just don't have the drive to watch it just like other girls do. I just can't sit there still, and have my eyes fixed on the TV while Syvlester Sim and Daphne Khoo sang. My ear drums will burst. I just don't get it why girls are going crazy over them and even IDOLISE them? Is there anything which makes them so attractive?

Anyway, went to Cheryl's condo and swim and went for a steaming session and back to the pool again. Didn't really SWIM but just enjoying the feeling of relaxing in the water. Went back to her place for a bath and a maggie mee lunch and then sat down at the sofa for a movie - White Chicks-

I felt good today. I didn't think a lot, compared to the previous few days. Horrendous.

I'm glad i made the effort to make myself feel good.

I wanna go for a haircut tomorrow. And i really hope Jean wakes up in time. I wanna go to her place to slack. Feels as if i haven't seen her for such a long time. Miss u so much girl.

Going Szewei's place on sat for Spanish.

Gathering with my dearest friends, my best buds on Sun.

Good. My week is packed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home