Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Baptism.

I'm feeling great today. So light, carefree, cheerful and peace within my soul.

I think i'll b getting baptized, along with Shiling aka Ella and Peixuan.

Will be attending classes to prepare us for the water baptism on sunday. Not exactly sure when my baptism will be held, but i hope it will be soon. I'm getting to be so excited about my creation of a new life.

All these while, my faith and trust in Jesus my Lord has never been defeated and forgotten. Huiling came to shared with us about Baptism, and encouraged us get baptized. Actually wanted to get baptized but din really place serious thoughts on it. She asked when was the point when i decided to become a Christian? I told her there was a point in my life when i was depressed and very devastated, and coincidentally Peixuan invited me to her church and from then now, been attending church until now. Also, must thanks Shirley for inviting me to CHC for service, accepted Chris at CHC but was quite blurred at that time. It was at WAC when i really wanted to move closer and build on my faith in God.

I still remembered my parents sending me to sunday school for classes when i was young. I wanna thank my parents so much so so so much, for letting me have the chance to interact with other kids and Christian kids. I still vaguely remembered them coming for my performance at my sunday school, clapping and watching me proudly from afar. Still remembered them giving me all the Christian kids storybooks to read when i grew older a bit. I had a whole box or two of them. Actually it was my cousin's books, but he outgrown it so my mum gave me to read.

At that time, i was amazed by the things that God had done to these lil kids. And the miracles he performed on some of them. I was totally amazed, but at the same time, i was a bit confused too as to whether these facts are true. But no one could really answer my doubts since my whole family was non-christian. Kept it to myself until i finished primary school and moved on to secondary school.Sometimes, I will pray to Jesus in the nightime, telling him about some of my deepest felt emotions, and asking for his blessings.

Moved on to a Catholic secondary school which worshipped Mother Mary. There will be prayers done every morning during assembly. All i could remember was, "Give us today our daily bread, and forgive us for our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. . . . In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" But i did not prayed along with them, for i was not a Catholic, but i prayed in my heart.

I realised i have been in contact with Jesus all along. All along, he had been there for me. It's probably just that i did not know or did not attempt to know. I wanna thank God so much for bringing me through all these, and letting me know that he indeed cares for me. Lord i wanna thank you for all these. Praise Lord! I wanna thank you for giving me such supportive parents.

I informed my parents that i wanted to get baptized and that this baptism will be happening very soon. And they kind of supported me in a way, making sure that i had thought through all these carefully. Asked my dad to go for my water baptism session, he asked me when is it? So happy! :) Lord, gracious Lord, thank you for making this happen in my life!

Just received attachment letter. I'm being posted to F&N COCA COLA SINGAPORE at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahmin from 4th April 2005 to 22nd May 2005. Which means i only get to rest a day after my last paper, and i gotta start work already. But i'm sure God will bring me through this. Glad i only work 5 days a week, starting from 815am to 5.33pm. Weird timing isn't it? Got to go for a briefing session before i get to know more about it ya? And i'll update in my lil lil bloggie.

Btw, anyone wants to join us for Good Friday event? My cell group will be performing. Peixuan me Ella Pekhar Celine Sab will be singing a song. Sounds so SHE, just like the day when the 7 of us with zu'er, jessie and manping sang a SHE song on stage at Vincent Hall on Teacher's Day in AES. *hiaks* So fun. It will be held on 26th March (Saturday) at German Center WAC. Xiaohan and Shirley and Grace teoh and Jean, Wanna come? Xiaohan ask ur sister wanna come bo? Then i can ask my brother along!

Let's continue to pray for Celine and Pekhar and Grace.

Going to sleep now, if not, i'll be late for service tml.*Ciaoz*

p/s: hopes that my sickness will go away soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home