Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, February 25, 2005

I pray .....

Parents sort of had a small argument over the payment of bills again just now. When it started, i just hugged my pillow close to my chest because i'm afraid it would turn into something huge again.

Getting my tuition fee tml. But the money gonna go to my internet bill. Though it's only a mere $60 since the other $60 is absorbed by the tuition agency, i'm still glad i managed to settle one of the bills. It just hurts to see my dad getting so frustrated over the payment of bills.

I'm HAPPY that i can settle 2 of the bills next month.

Thinking of taking another tuition assignment so i can at least pay 4 bills.

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home