Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, March 04, 2005

Going crazy.

ever since the day you went away
and left me lonely and cold
my life just hasnt been the same
ohh baby, nooo
when I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you go
I just broke down (down)

.
.
.

I gotta let you know
I feel so weak without your touch
I never thought that I could ever love a man so much
I gotta let you know I think that we are destiny
for you I'd cross the world, for you I'd do anything

~Natalie - Going Crazy

*we are destiny and for you i'd cross the world doesn't apply to my case. what a jerk. *smirk*

It has been a pretty freaky week. And the worst's not over yet. Part of it has.

Slept at 4plus am yester night. Rushed financial statements, UTM powerpoint. Woke up @ around 9am cos i received Mic's message, saying that she was in school rotting since her next class was 1pm & she finished @ 830am. Rushed to school to meet her to accompany her and also to have lunch since i missed my dinner the night before. Mum kept asking me to eat dinner until around 12am, she finally gave up and went to sleep. *oops*

Presentation for PQS n UTM went okay.

*wipes sweat off* *phew* Finally 2 modules are 'officially' over.

Report for Entrepreneurship is due @ 530pm tml. Let's hope we make it on time and not stucked in the printer room, with some printer fault. Still remembered Grace & myself were like kan cheong spiders last sem when we were printing our report for -i forgot what module-. We were still printing the report @ 445pm when the report was due @ 5pm. Had no choice but to borrow laptop from someone else in the printer room, no matter how much it embarrass us since they were also rushing to print reports. Those were the days....

Still waiting for Grace to send me the report. -_-""""

A sudden sadness surged through & shot right through me.

I envy those who are so in love now, even though it doesn't show outside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home