Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Who may ascend the hill of Lord?
Who may stand in his holy place?

He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his hands to an idol
or swear by what is false.

~PSALMS 24:3-4

Encouraged by the word of God as i read 'Every Day with Jesus' - For New Christians small booklet. Wanted to sleep, but decided to got up to read. I'm glad i made that decision.

Finished half of the powerpoint, and tml got to wake up earlier to glue the beads onto the jeans. Supposed to ask my mother to sew on my behalf for my project, but decided not to. Since the beads were so small, and i think she can't see properly since she already can't place the thread into the needle. It would be too taxing on her eyes.

Went to watch 'Hitch' with my cell group[Sabrina, Si'er, Ella, Pekhar, Peixuan] at WM. Had some great laughs but still dying to watch 'Howl's moving castle' with some of them i hope and Manping. [Manping] When will you be driving us out? Kekeke. Just realised some of the songs sung by Elva and Zhang Zhi Chen are composed by Si'er & Wayne. He doesn't look like someone who would compose songs man.

Anyway the way Si'er drove almost makes me laugh everytime. Almost always bumped onto that hump with 5 or 6 of us sitting inside his car. Although we had to squeeze like sardine, i love my CELL GROUP! No links right? But anyway, just wanna say LOVE EM TO BITS AND PIECES!

Oh shoot, Pekhar's going Germany this april for attachment! I'll be a lonely girl without my bestie sweetie best best girl friend around. Please wash your jeans okie? Hahahaha. :( Please don't be toooo happy after seeing this hor! And remember to lend me that book!

Gonna have 3 presentations this coming week. Marketing, Entrepreneurship & E-Commerce.

I guess i have more or less able to embark on the journey towards a new future now. I realised i haven't been thinking of him already, for around 1 month plus. I have been waking up, and looking forward to the day[part without the projects] and just smiling to myself that i have great friends like Pekhar around! Friends make the world go round man!

Whenever i thought of him, tears don't sting my eyes anymore. In replacement, blessings. I hope you're all well over there, and take care of your lil girlfriend in SG. I give my whole and most sincere blessings to the 2 of you.

I'm so happy! It just flows from my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home