Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Howl's Moving Castle.

I watched ''Howl's Moving Castle''. It was very entertaining with the springing of surprises in between, and the adventurous journey which was accompanied by soothing music. I discovered i completely sank into fantasy the moment the movie started, glue-ing my eyes to the screen, and sharing the emotions that the characters felt. I loved Jap animes! *5 stars* Pekhar : Go watch go watch!

I still remembered someone lend me ''Sprited Away''. Was so captured by the show that i promised myself to buy the DVD/VCD. Now, i have decided to buy ''Howl's Moving Castle'' and ''Spirited Away'' DVDs. Anyone willing to sponsor me? Your can call me. *smirks*

Oh yeah, din mention who i went to watch with.

A mysterious guy.

Just joking!

Went to watch with Grace and ST since we were thinking of where to go after EC lecture. Grace had bible study at 730pm, ST's tutoring a kid at 6pm, and i was tutoring Janelle at 730pm. So decided to watch a movie after much consideration, thanks to me! Kept going on and on about how good the movie was, until they were tempted to go too. *woohoo* Anyway, i'm glad u girls enjoyed the movie! If not, i'll surely be dead by now. Really enjoyed times with you girls.

Went to Metro to shop a while, we took a few dresses and decide to proceed to the changing room to take pictures, thanks to my wonderful idea. Hahahaha. Really strange to see us in dresses uh? Especially our dearest Miss Grace Teoh! *hugz* You 2 look wonderful in dresses!






Proceeded to Library to borrow some books with Grace. She borrowed some track magazines, while i borrowed a ''Just friends'' romance book by Robyn Sisman. It's really thick with the font size set to small, but i enjoy reading it quite a lot.

Still feeling feverish and a bit of cough. Don't worry, i'll eat my medicine and be a good girl!

- @lone @t home -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home