Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm back i'm back!

Finshed ECD and Marketing presentation @ one shot todae. YAY!

Was really mentally tired after the presentation finishes, dragged myself to Lot 1 to get the "promised" butterfly erasers for Janelle for tuition tml. She's getting really naughty, lying to me that there's no spelling and stuffs like that. Though it makes me mad, but i got to deal with it using a more kiddy approach. Told her the story about Peter and the wolf and Pinnochio. She seems a lil embarrassed. And i'm not going to stop telling her stories until she stops lying. *Weesh* Not an easy task teaching a P1 kid. Besides teaching her Chinese, i have got to instill in her the right values.

Mum called 3 times to ask me to buy bread and drinks. And i was like "HELLO? HAH? OK BYE.." inside Popular for 3 times. *LOL*

It's really nice shopping on my own though i can hate it at times.

Sore throat again, feel like ripping out my throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home