Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Busy busy busy.

Feels as though i haven't surfed net for a long time, when it's only a day. *schmiles*

Shouldn't be sitting here at this moment, should be on my way to Janelle's place for tuition. But Joy(Janelle's mum) msg me just now saying that the tuition was cancelled. *Phew* At least i wasn't on my way out, if not i'll sure grumble and curse like hell. Hoping that she'll at least notify me earlier if there's tuition tonight. *crossing fingers* Bad part about tutoring kids. It's such a hassle.

Later meeting Grace for lunchie at CWP and then we'll proceed to the library for some serious studying. Will be touching on my E-commerce. Don't really have the mood to study. NO MOOD! NO FOCUS! And i don't know why. Feels as though my heart wants to study, but my mind is always drifting off to some wonderland after 1 min of studying. And i'll only realise this after another 1 minute. And then i'll calm myself down by walking around for 5 mins. Eat and drink for another 10mins. And THERE, i have wasted a HELL lotsa time.

Sometimes, i'm really pissed with myself.

OH! And did i mention there's a Good Friday Event this saturday @ German Center! And our cell group is performing! And i'm getting all jittery and nervous right now by just thinking of it. I'll be singing a short solo, and then i'll be doing the -ah-ca-pe-lla- or whatever you call it with the rest of their beautiful voices. I'm really really nervous. HOW HOW!! Anyway, Celine will be playing the guitar and i think she's really a talent! Teaching me how to sing, and guiding me along! WAY TO GO SISTA!

Anyone wanna go? Jiewei, u'll be coming along right? Manping? ZhiYuan?

I think i would better go get my bag and books ready. If not i'll be late again and Grace will grumble again. Oopsie. *grins*

Anyway, Yesterday night, called through Perfect 10 987 FM and dedicated a song.

Me: Hi Carrie, can i dedicate a song?
Carrie: Yups sure, what's ur name?
Me: Cindy
Carrie: Ok, hold on a while ar, we'll put u in recording soon.
Me: Ok
Carrie: So what are you doing?
Me: Still studying.
Carrie: Where?
Me: Ngee Ann Poly
Carrie: So what course are you from?
Me: Business Studies.
Carrie: How long before you graduate?
Me: Errr, i still have a year more to go.
Carrie: No BOYFRIEND AR?
Me: Eh, don't have...
Carrie: Ok.. Hahaha.. So what song would u like to dedicate?
Me: Lovers and Friends by Lil Jon?
Carrie: Ok sure, going out to?
Me: All my classmates who are still mugging now.. Ya.. Err That's all..

THEN COMES THE FUNNY PART!

She played...the song....

-Who let the dogs out?-

So it goes... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Almost fainted when i heard that. People might think i'm crazy, study until i'm crazy, played such a SONG! *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home