Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Eski Bar

I'm dead beat. I'm lifeless. I'm a puppet controlled by the TV.

Not much mood to start studying for my exams. And MIND YOU! It's exams this time round, not some tests anymore. Although it's freaking me out, but somehow doesn't seem to motivate me much. Or perhaps my whole mind & heart is with 'Date with Vampire 3" Vcds. Anyone wanna slap me, i'll pay you some hard cash.

Dad failed his 2 tests, passed 3 other tests. Really hope he can pass this time round, and get the taxi licence and start working. If not, bills are going to get choked up very very soon. And i'm really seriously praying that it won't happen. If not, i don't know what will happen.

Anyway, more to the joyous side, went to Orchard with Grace, ST and Chongling. Intended to watch Winnie the Pooh movie, but i'm really sorry girls. Caused them to cancel the movie date just because i have another appointment with Sabrina and Pekhar later on at Holland Village. We'll go and watch some day soon ya? I promise! *geez, lemme give ur some kisses*

Went to a beautiful and relaxing place to chill out with Sabrina and Pekhar. It was relaxing alright, with the big sponge-like pillow lying against my back. It was a cushion seat-on-e-floor based type of cafe named Essential and Brews. Really regretted not taking any photos since my phone was low batt this afternoon. It's really a nice lil chill out place.

Anyway, there's this pub named Eski Bar ard Tanjong Pagar. It's a super duper cool pub. It's divided into 2 areas, with 1 area -SMOKING AREA- having a temperature of a normal air conditioned room while the other area is 0 degrees. Concept is very creative and innovative, by a lady who is one of the owners of a company which has opened 30 other pubs. Main objective is to get people to come wearing their winter wear since it has been observed that most women in Singapore has winter wear, but does not have the chance to wear it. And also due to the fact that women is more able to relax in a pub like this since it doesn't make us sweat like hell, and it's super cooling inside which definately is good for our skin. No cover charge, the only drawback is drinks are slightly more expensive only.

Fear not, if you do not have winter wear! You can request for a jacket anytime from their staff! It's super duper cool. Never heard of a pub like this in Singapore. Really worth a visit. Some forum mates who visited it has came back with lotsa and endless praises! Decoration is beautiful, like eskimo.

Anyway, why am i promoting for them? I'm too excited. Sorry about it. Yeapz, definately going after my exams with my dearest cousin Gwen! Really hope she won't be too stressed with her fashion projects. Definately loves moi coussies like Xiaohan, Shirley and Gwen a lot alot!

Seriously no mood to study. I'm going to sleep now. ZzZzZ. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home