Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Faults in OM paper.



I screwed my Operations Management. *yipee*

My inner voice was constantly talking inside me. Forcing myself to concentrate doing the paper. But for some reasons which i don't know for goodness sake WHAT, i just can't seem to concentrate. And information i memorised seems to be "leaking" bit by bit.

I realised i have quite a few faults in the paper.

But you know what, who cares?

It's over and that's what i'm concerned about.

Tuition's at 7.30pm for Janelle. Getting my $120 today! *yipees* Btw, Auction seems to be in "IN" thing nowadays. But somehow, it scares me. The idea of auctioning items seem interesting, but there's also the risk of payment procedures wise. It just doesn't sound very appealing to me YET, but it's starting to get interesting. =)

Took notice of some really lovely earrings from Urban Outiftter. Gosh. *smiles*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home