Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

lOSING FOCUS SOON.

Bruised and battered by your words
Dazed and shattered how it hurts
Haven't I always loved you

But when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough
And when I'm with you
I'm close to tears '
cause your only almost here

-Delta Goodrem featuring Brian Mcfadden, "Almost here".


It's my favourite song at the moment.

Heart turns chilly when i heard that, reminding myself of how i feels out of this world, and completely "there's only me in this world" feeling. But sometimes, i love that feeling. It makes me independent more.

I did a foolish thing just now. And it's making myself more confused than ever.

When will i ever stop?

Ok, on to the good side, I was so happy just now! Janelle got 100 marks for her Spelling test yet again! I knew she was a genius. She just needed some guidance and reminders! So happy! And i hope Hyren can get 100 marks for his Spelling test too, since Janelle and Hyren's Spelling is the same. Both from CCK primary school. And both are Phillipinos! What a coincidence!

Btw, in case some of ur don't know. I'm teaching another 2 kids. Hyren and Zamantha. Hyren is a P1 restless lil boy while Zamantha is a K1 shy lil mei mei. They were actually Szewei's students, but since Szewei had no time so she passed her assignments to me. Hyren got 100marks for 4 times the previous tuition, and Melissa(Hyren's mum) was so happy, i could tell.

Shall post Hyren's pic when i have the time yeah? Took his picture the last tuition, but haven't transferred it to my laptop yet. I shall post it next week!

Monday's the start of my exams. BOO HOO HOO!

Suddenly feel like eating steamboat, Influenced by Siew Teng. OH NO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home