Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tired. After working on my ECD project. Finally squeezed out 4 pages for management planning. I figure there would still be another 30 to 40 pages to go for the rest of our statements. I wonder how Jean and myself is going to survive through this. I think i'll be going mad soon.

Went for a movie with my dear friend, Miss Mao. We watched "Hide and Seek". Almost choked on my nachos when the sound effect scare me, leaving me half dead. I have always liked thrilling and scary movies, but yet it's always super tiring for my hands. Know why? My hands are busy covering my ears. And it's super numb after the whole movie ended. Hee hee hee.

Rushed for tuition with Janelle after the movie. Bought a sharpener & some cutie erasers for her, which i thought she would like. Since she mentioned to me she din have any sharpeners, and always borrow it from her friends. What's life without some sharpeners and some decent erasers for a primary school kid right?

I remembered i used to love my pencil case a lot. Those cutie barbie girl pencil cases. I still remember the bookshop. To me, it was full of fancyful things which i could not afford at that time. Since a pretty bear eraser would costs around $.4 or $.5 whereas my pocket money was around $.5 during P1. I can only just stand at the counter and look at it. But never mind, i was already satisfied. =) Oh btw, i'm from South View Primary School, same Pri. Sch with Jialing, right from P1.

I think i'll post some of my photos back those days when i'm free ya? Jialing looks like a N.E.R.D whereas i'm kinda auntie, with my watch wore super high towards my arm. *schmiles*


I'm awake!


I'm a....w.....a.....k......e..........


*snorezzzz*


Playing DEAD!


"i'm currently using SK2. You can come closer to take a look. No wrinkles!!!!"


AHHHH!!!! " TAI JIN LERRRR"




BEARY ERASERS! YUMMY!




Ang kong kong sharpener.

Promised Janelle some beautiful butterflies erasers if she get 100 marks fer her spelling tml. She's been really good today. Scoring a perfect score of 100 marks for 3 practices of spelling rounds today. *schmiles* Proud of you!

PQS meeting tml @ 11am. *Yawnz*

Promised to change my blogskin once i spot something i REALLY REALLY like ya?

Good night.

Thank you Grace for keeping me in Prayer.

Did i mention i took my doggies along when my dad went to fetch my mum after work @ Turf City. They were really good. No barks and everything. Although they were really excited but they sat still in the car,which makes me more eager to take them out for walks. There's a deserted track @ Turf City, some deserted big space for them to run around. Another place undiscovered.

Sweet dreams my friends... Love all of ya so much so much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home