Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Beautiful one.

Regards.

Feel as if i haven been truly updating my blog.

I think i will be tied down by committments in projects very soon.

More or less, troubled by projects already.

Presentation for PQS[Productivity & Quality Studies] next thursday. Submission of business plan which, i think will be almost 50pages or more by next friday. Understanding the Media project presentation & report submission soon. Marketing project due soon [which doesn't concern me & jean] since we split project.

Sometimes, i just feel it's unfair.

Sometimes, i just wanna find someone i can rely on. Someone whom i can cry on his shoulders. Someone who can comfort me when i'm feeling down. Someone who will give me his support in everything i do. Someone whom i can share my joy with.

When i see him, my heart will jump. And my breath will stop. When i look into his eyes, it leaves me electrocuted. When we brush our glance across each other, i can't help but to smile. Blushing when i see him.

Ah... That would be so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home