Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Day before attachment

I'm so tired at this moment, but yet i'm still dragging myself up to try out my office wear for tomorrow. Really need to leave a good impression, if not i'm gonna be fried there for the rest of the 6 weeks.

Need to wake up super early to fix my hair, bathe and fix my face.
Meeting Regina at 645 at Bukit Panjang as her daddy is driving me and another girl who's in Banking and Finance(same attachment place) to the workplace which is at TUAS!

I hate my formal top. It has shrunk, so freaking -_-""". And my fats is going to pop out any moment so i have to keep taking deep breaths. *sweats*

Went to fetch my mum just now with my 2 doggies welcoming her. My daddy is driving a new van, which is his company's car! It's definately cooler than his current vehicle which is a KIA van. Anyway, if anyone of your daddies or friends wanna rent a KIA van, please inform me ya via cyndi_shi@yahoo.com.sg Monthly rate is negotiable and it's definately cheaper than the market rate. Vehicle is in super good condition as my daddy takes good care of his van, i can vouch for it!

Thank your in advance.
Exams is over, and i'm so freaking glad.
I'd better rush to sleep or else i'll be a panda tomorrow.
Nights everyone.
Jean Wee, being my maid, helping me clean up the mess we created while watching MSU.

We look so XINFU!

Wanted to wear this top, but decided against it as it was quite tight.

Decided on this top, much comfy and looser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home