Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Heavy head.

Head is so heavy, but well, guess i have no choice but to continue studying for E-Commerce. Ngee Ann students are so pitiful compared to TP and SP students. But well, i shan't say it this way since they had their fair share of hardship too. :p

Nway, lemme tell you about what happened just now which i think was really amusing. At least, to myself.

I was hungry for some food, so went to the fridge and dig for some edible stuffs. TA-DA! Found a box of pizzas, tuna pizzas. Looked at the instruction menu behind and started tearing the box and shoving the pizza into the microwave. Set the time to 2 minutes.

And . . .

I ran back to my room to hide, while screaming "BAO ZA ar!!!!" which means explosion.

Then went out again on hearing the " di di " sound.

Ate a mouthfuls of it, wasn't really the ideal pizza, shoved it into the microwave again. And ran into my room while covering my ears screaming, that it wouls explode any moment. And my brother was like staring at me as if i was crazy.

And ate a mouthfuls, put it back into the microwave for another 2minutes for fun.

And it became "chao tah", as hard as a biscuit. Threw the whole thing into the dustbin and began grumbling to my brother.

So he had no choice but to go down and buy "YI MEE" & Rojak for me cos i was screaming i was hungry all the time. What a good brother right? *pats myself* Must be all the mesmerizing smiles i have been giving him! It works! Hahaha, just joking.

Anyway, ignore this entry.

I think i'm crazy. No doubts about it.

-Back to EC-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home