Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's a superman! It's an ultraman! It's thursday night! (i'm being super lame here, bleah)

Just cooked my usual maggie mee and gulped it down, though it's quite tasteless. But whatever, as long as it's edible and it can fill my stomach, i guess i shouldn't be too choosy about it.

Chatted with bestie Pekhar just now during work over MSN. It's been such a long time since we had a decent chat, and i'm glad we did, just now. Realised she bought a sweater for me yesterday when she went shopping. Thanks Girl, though i "warned" you not to buy it, but you still did. That was a very sweet thought. Of course, kept telling her that i wished she can faster come back, so that we can be our usual besties, shopping & hanging around.

Anyway, i have gotten my new timetable for the new semester. I'll be in the same class with Jean dearie! Of course, were so happy when she helped me check my timetable yesterday that i shouted in joy on the overhead bridge during my way back home from tuition with Janelle. My timetable is basically still alright, for me at least. Mon and Tues 11-4am while Wed & Fri is 9-5pm. But i'm gonna be so lonely during International Business Module since Jean ain't taking that module. Really hope my new classmates will be great fun loving peeps! I'm in TB42 btw and my tutor for IB is Phillip Lau who was my HRM tutor, it's such a coincidence.

Work was alright today, except i din know the purpose of my existence in the company, perhaps to increase the usage of their internet. I feel like a rat trapped ina cage under strict supervision. The General Manager, supervisor is always walking past us to monitor us and to track what we are doing. It's super irritating. I even followed the GM to see where he's going after passing us by at our area, and so it seems he's going to the Finance dept to do something. The other time i actually caught him passing us by and then returning to his own area. SICKENING right? His nickname is "Gui MAO" whereas my other supervisor is "PO si MAO".

My testimony has to be send to Sabrina by tomorrow. I'll edit tomorrow at work. =)

I wish upon a star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home