Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hey all! I have decided on a Christian name for my baptism. Leticia. Which means Joyful or happy or glad in Latin. I guess my name will be a pretty long one. Cindy Leticia See Xing Li. But i love the name Leticia. So Yups.

Anyway, today's Labor Day holiday, doesn't feel like a holiday to me though. Anyway, today's the first time i woke up so late in ages. And the feeling's so good. Woke up and surfed net, basically the same websites. *yawns*

And then, went holland V with my parents for Katong Laska. Still find the normal laska in hawker centers more tasty. Went to 253 to buy rojak and eat in the car, act romantic. 3's a crowd. Hahaha.

Nway i feel i lost the ability to actually blog. Or am i having writer's block?

Yesterday went to watch fireworks with my cousins. And indeed, it was so romantic. 3R's and 1 W. Right time, Right atmosphere, right place but wrong persons. I was actually thinking of someone when i watched the fireworks at esplanade. I wished he was there with me. Yeaps, and another chance would be National Day huh?

I feel so blessed for having you in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home