Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I woke up, thinking of . . . again. I don't want to have this happening to me every morning, but then again, i can't help it. I am awaken every morning by thoughts of him and just before i sleep, my mind is full of him.

But who will ever understand what i am going through?

This blog will gawd damn show the proceedings which follows my road to recovery.

I wonder when can i fully recover?

Going town with my mum n bro soon. Another place which is full of memories. I hate this. I really do.

Can i just jump down and end my life.

At times, feel so happy. At other times, i feel so depressed.

A simple mind without him will keep me happy. Yeap, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home