Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I think i'd better blog now, if not i'll forget the contents of what i was supposed to blog.

Anyway, i had a great cell today. Learnt about the words of God. And Sabrina really treated us like her primary school students. But it was FUN though. Gave us markers and papers and asked us to write on it. And provided us with files somemore. Markers all over the table. I drew flowers and waters on my papers, to make it look even more interesting. But Sab was a great talker todae. I mean, she gave lotsa examples which further enhances our understanding. And truly speaking, i really felt at peace after i attended this cell.

I feel happy now. I don't know why. I feel there's some purpose to my life now. God is with me. And i really look forward to getting to know more about Jesus and the word of God -Bible-

Celebrated our dearest ZhiYuan birthday after cell. We were busy distracting him while the others were slowly and quietly creeping behind him, with a cake! And i was busy taking photos of ZhiYuan and the others. ZhiYuan really know how to strike poses. So funny. Shiling and Guuu(Peifeng) came too!

And after that, we told ZhiYuan that the 3 of us (Peixuan, Pekhar and Me) were goin home. But in actual fact, we were also going to Jurong Point. Just wanted to gave him a pleasant surprise. Had to sneak here and there @ Jurong Point. At one point, we almost bump into them. And i screamed and the 3 of us ran into one of the shops and pretend to browse through the clothes. Couldn't get into the inner corner of the shop as there was a ladder blocking us. And the lady was looking at us though we had just been released from IMH. Embarrassed yet thrilling!

Went Crystal Jade to have our dinner. 9 of us. Including Si'er.

FUN FUN FUN! We played a lame joke on Pekhar and Peifeng. And laughing like crap. And due to Shiling's "exceptionally high IQ", we din manage to trick her if not we will be laughing like mad outside Popular. HAHAHAHA.

I'm glad i went to cell. Going fer church service tml. And coming home aft that, do tutorial and help Pekhar with her project. Cut satay sticks! Think she must build some model of something. Not exactly sure. But i will HELP u de. Dun worry.

I wanna go do my AAA tutorial liao. CIAO.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home