Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, January 10, 2005

Went fer interview @ Baden Pub cum Restaurant.

I hope i really can get the damn job.

I wanna thanks Jessie for generously letting me know more about the job.
And Xiaohan fer accompanying me there.
And both Xiaohan & Shirley fer listening to my troubles last night.
And fer trying to think of ways to solve the problem
And even offering financial help.

Admist the true crisis, i saw who my real friends were. I saw how supportive they have been to me. Not complaining once when i kept grumbling. Encouraging me in every single way they could.

Obstacles come after obstacles. I'm reminded that GOD wants to see what my character is like admist the true crisis and how i handle the whole situation. After the crisis and all the unhappiness, there will be a rainbow i'm sure. Only if i work towards that rainbow. If he brings me to it, he will bring me through it.

I'll haf some sweets and sleep now.

Lord, i pray that my father will gain back his senses and do what's right for the family. And not do something that's so wrong. I pray that u will guide him along and bring him towards the light. I pray that with your guidance, he will repent and realise what he did was wrong all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home