Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm at Jean's place. Just finished eating beehoon and green bean soup! Nice dinner her mum cooked! =]

Finally rushed finish my ECD project. Had a headache from staring @ the screen for too long. Finally completed the powerpoint. To be presented next thurs. And Jean's doing the 1 page report. Hope it wun be too taxing on her. You know i dote on u girl! *pukez* Completed part of our Access project for our E-commerce Denim jeans store. Our denim jeans de brand is Lola. Nice name right? Initially named it CJ & Fitch but that stupid girl said it sounded like a brand which will never get famous so she came up with tat name which was not too bad!

Painted our nails. I love my nails now.

Sorry to Pekhar and Shiling and Zhiyuan. Not able to join ur @ Suntec.

Tomolo's an IS day! And i'm not looking forward to it. It's soooo boring. *yawnz*

Looking forward to a nice and relaxing bath when i get back home later.

Me and Jean talked a lot about relationship de stuff just now. Just hope everything goes well for my dear girl.

I kept peeling my skin of my finger. Area near my nails. It's so disgusting but yet, i can't seem to stop the habit. Someone teach me how to stop!!! In the past, someone used to hit my hands and make "lizard" sounds whenever i peel my skin. HAI. Nono. Cannot think liao.

*SNAP* back to reality.

I feels comforted whenever i see Shirley and mine de wallpaper in my hp. Perks me up and prepare me for the upcoming day. Shirley, never knew u were so impt bah? Stop bullying me and i'll write more good things about ya. Hahahaa. Jus joking.

I wanna thank God for all these friends that he have given me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home