Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, January 03, 2005

It's great that it ain't raining now. Finally saw the sun in so many days.

Today i did another yet stupid thing again. I couldn't bear the urge not to sms him. And so i did. Asked him how he's getting on and after a while, he told me "Not bad! Busy.. Doing duties now.. Take care!"

I mean, is it i'm too sensitive or what. But it gives me the idea that he meant OH i'm getting on well without you in my life. I mean, it did hurts. When i saw that msg, i shook my head and sighed. Not really sure wat that means though. But it has yet given me another reason why i should get over this asap.

Sms my cousins about it. And coincidentally, one of them felt the same as me. Did a stupid thing too. Guess we're in the same boat. But i told her to sms me whenever she feel like sms-ing him. I'll lend her my support just like the way she lend me hers. And the other cousin said she felt like giving me 1 tight slap as to why i sms him. But anyway, i'm glad i'm going to KTV with them this coming friday. An avenue for stress relief and sadness relief.

I thought about a lot of things. Whether i should give myself and others a chance. But i guess it's not the right time now. I don't want to end up hurting someone else. I know the pain too well. I don't want to become best friends with this "PAIN". I'm definately moving on. I want to move on.

ECD and OM lecture was just plain boring. Din even know what the lecturer was talking about. Jean woke up late and therefore missed the 2 lectures and came for AAA tutorial. Realised EH? Company Accounts so easy meh? Perhaps with fellow classmates & tutor de explaination bah. I was so stupid.

Anyway *drum rolls* Now's the time for photos as i promised ur!






Busy drawing the masterpiece.


Copy cat!


Ugly fish that Ivan drawn. for Xiaohan.


US!


For my dearest cousin Xiaohan han han han!


It's for ME!!!


World peace! We want world peace!!


Solemn countdown @ Esplanade. Sorry, my cam a bit lousy during night time.


During 1st service of 2005 @ CHC. with my another dearest cousin. Shirley.


Acting stupid during AAA tutorial just now.


Took this while walking until halfway with JEAN WEE!!!

I guess i gotta wrap my entry up.

Have a good bath first and then start doing my E-Commerce database. And then hmmm. Marketing tutorial. And then hmmm ECD tutorial... And then OM tutorial.

GOSH, i din realise i have so much to do! I'd better hurry!

Just wanna ask all the friends around me to treasure the ones around em. Especially their families. They are your closest one for this lifetime. There will be no next lifetime. Treasure and cherish every moment. Especially when i believe that the end is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home