Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm not directing this @ anyone.

But i feel i'm thinking about him a lot which i myself even get sick of. Avenues which i can release what i am thinking and feeling has been exhausted. I don't dare to approach people and tell them what i'm thinking anymore.

There's only me, myself and i right now.

Jean told me to talk about him as often as i wanted to, telling me not to coop all my troubles inside my heart. And not to act happy when i'm not. Coz she said her sis also kept telling her what she felt when her sis broke up with her ex bf.

I'm an actress. The world is my stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home