Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm dead beat now. Just had a nice, smoothing, relaxing, nice smelling [thanks to the strawberry shower gel Shirley gave me fer my X'mas Present] bath. And i enjoyed it pretty much. Hee.

Was over at Jean's place fer the afternoon. And you wouldn't want to see us in that weary state. Our eyes were closing due to the long period of staring at the computer screen. And exhaustion of our mental mind. Which is probably the main reason why we are all cranked up.

I guess i was really irritating just now. Stressed up with that Dreamweaver E-Commerce Project. Was 'sighing and `sighing. And i felt like just lying on the bed and sleep for i was really too tired, drained or whatever you may wish to call it. And Jean was like a lil witch jus now. Or i should say, both of us were like lil witches.

Spent 2 hours figuring and racking our brains fer the hyperlink shit.

Wanted to give up during that 2 hours and complain to tutor on FRI. But we held on. Coz both of us couldn't believe that we couldn't manage such a simple thing. HYPERLINK this thing to another thing?!?

Nway, thanks to Pekhar's de hao xiong di -Kaijie- fer encouraging me.
And Nicholas fer helping me with the Dreamweaver. I know i asked you a lot of questions. Sorry and thanks a lot. I appreciate it a lot.
And to Eve fer helping me with it too.
And lastly to Jean WEE fer encouraging me towards life philosophy. Thanks.
And Grace and Siew Teng fer attempting to help me.

I'm dead beat. Seriously.

And PQS project meeting @ 10am tml. And after UTM[Understanding Media] tutorial, hafta do SQ[Service Quality] Project with Yvonne.

I have got to learn stress management.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home