Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Went Christmas Shopping yest @ Bugis with my khakis, namely Jean Wee aka Smelly Toufu, Chongling and Wendy. Purposely skippsed EC [E-Commerce] Lecture in order to go shoppping. How great can girl's power be?

CHIONG to KFC after alighting @ Bugis after a very very long bus ride [Bus 61]. Too Hungry. Ordered the $3.95 2 piece chicken meal with Mashed Potato and a drink. Super worthwhile. Had thigh meat and drumstick. I think i should specify which part of the chicken i want in future, more "MEATY!" Hey shiok Hey shiok!

Went Shopping after that fer Jean's bf Weida prezzie. She bought a FRESHBOX top fer him and Chongling bought a FRESHBOX top fer her brother too. How sweet can that be? And of course, for their respective other halfs or "prospective other half". And me, NAH.

Wendy and ChongLing surprised me by giving me my Christmas Presents. Asking me to help her keep the present which i din know was fer who at first. Pretty Blur. In the end, got it. Wendy gave me a necklace with a star-shaped pendant and ChongLing gave me a small soft toy dog. How sweet my khakis are! I absolutely adore it to death babes.

Jean went to bought a book from Kinokuniya fer Eunice[her khakhi sis] and fer Benson[khaki sis de hao bf]. Later went to MU-EE and shopped around for more possible gifts to be. I spotted an eye rest which was peach in flavour and you could store it in either the fridge for 30mins or oven for 30 seconds for either ICE or HOT and let the soft thing rest on your eyes. Told Jean it was nice. And i thought she wanted to buy fer her another friend as she went to paid for it immediately. Little did i know that this khaki super duper nice sis of mine pass me the gift later on. I was touched and still super touched.

Aft that, went to get gifts fer my mum dad and bro pekhar and a few friends. Got my mum a "Anti Wrinkles Day Cream" and a Compact deodorant for my dad and a FRESHBOX top fer my bro. And a sweet lil notebook for my best pal which happens to be the hairiest woman of the century. And a *can't say* fer my Christmas Exchange gift with my cousins. And a few other things fer my *can't say also*.

Went to Mac to slack and little did i know it was so enjoyable sitting just there with your khakis and good friends. And they LOVES eating fries with mayonaise. SUPER SHIOK. Oh did i mention during our KFC lunch, they gave all their chicken de crispy skins to me coz they thought it was fattening. I'm seriously GUILTY. Very GUILTY. Someone gif me a TUMMISLIM as my Christmas Present please. Nah, just jokin. Gave my parents and bro their presents. I'm HAPPY when i see that they are HAPPY. I'm one HAPPY ger now. Though i'm BROKE until jialat jialat.

Here's the neoprints we took 2dae. Super fun machine.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home