Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Monday, December 27, 2004

Yest night was well spent. Was in the midst of watching teebee when my dad suggested going to Orchard fer supper. And so we set off, for the food center opposite centerpoint. And we bought Sotong Mee and had grilled chicken wings. Suppposed to eat "Or jian" but then there were no more stock. GRR. The grilled chicken wings were superb. Perhaps i was h.u.n.g.r.y.

Yeah, slept like a pig until 7 plus. Decided i did not want to go to ECD lecture. Too sleepy. Went fer OM lecture. And i really regretted it. Sat there like a stone, and talked with Jean. Basically din do anything which makes me learn. I mean, no one was listening. Bad example uh?

Went back home after AAA tutorial.

Surfed net and got to know about the attack of the tsunami in Phuket and I think Southern Coast of India if i am not wrong. Villages were swept away and a lot of people died. Why is this so? I saw India women crying fer a Indian girl who laid lifeless in her arms. She tried to shook her up but she did not and won't ever wake up. A lot of people were crying. I think quite a lot of scenes can't be seen in Channel 8. Caught all this in CNN.

Does this signify the end of the world is coming?

It really sets me thinking.

My deepest condolences to those whose family members have passed away in this tragedy. May God bless you. Life still goes on. Be strong.

2004 is not a good year for the Earth.

May the new year be a blessed one.

Registering for Basic Theory tml. Goin with Jean, Pekhar, Shun Xing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home