Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I haven't felt this for a long time.

I woke up twice in the night, with pain shooting through my heart. And realising that he wasn't with me anymore. It was bizzare, how i could wake up suddenly in the middle of my dreams. Bizzare YES. Heartbroken YES. Sad YES. Tears flow NO.

I woke up in the morning @ 10.54. It was painful. So so so painful.

No contacts anymore. No news of him. No nothing. You are not a part of my life animore.

I'm learning how to live without you. And be strong without you.

It hurts, no doubt.

It's stinging my heart every moment every minute every second.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home