Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, December 21, 2004





I've been thinking of u all these while. Is there ani way i can forget u and our memories? The only difference is that when I think of you now, it doesn't hurt so much anymore. Am i beginning to forget u and our memories? Why does our love haf to end this way?

Just reached home from a 4 hrs continuous tutorial. Namely Entrepreneurship and Marketing. Basically, i'll summarise what i did during the tutorial. Lay on my chair, kiao KA, shake shake shake and then took down notes, talk talk, laugh laugh. Doesn't it seem more like a gathering @ a kopitiam rather than a tutorial @ NP?

But anyway, i really feel like going for the Cambodia/Philippines Youth Programme this coming sem de holidays. But i can't. It's seldeom i felt so motivated and interested in an outdoor camping programme. I can't go because of the upcoming attachment. There's really no other way i can shift or postphone the attachment.

Going to CityLink with Jean tml. Gonna skip EC lecture.

Mum cooked Tang Yuan, curry etc. What a spread. I loved my Mom's curry.

Looks like a lot of people are sick these few weeks. Read my cousin's blog and her illness seems far more worse than mine. I know u must be feeling terrible, having to go to sch with all these sick feeling. Eat ur medicine regularly and i'm sure u will be well in no time.

Btw, we've decided not to go Pariss Buffet animore though i have already booked. It's too exp. Called yesterday to confirm my booking and the guy couldn't find my name. I guess the guy who attended to my call 1 week ago, either was BLUR or simply didn't get my instructions! I re-booked my slot. And i immediately regretted after that. There would be an extra charge of $10 since it was Christmas and the dinner timeslot was 5.30-730 i tink which leaves us with only 2 hours to eat. Decided it was not worthwhile after all, and made a haste decision to go Seoul Garden instead. HOORAY. Seoul Garden!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home