Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Friday, February 18, 2005



It's heartbreaking how the reality sinks in.
But it's even heartbreaking to see the man you once love
say "I love you. I want to live my life with you" to another girl.

However, deep inside, i know for a fact, i was lucky to discover this early.
Instead of the midst of marriage.

A better arrangement, is what God has in plan for me.
Don't question "Why?". But place your complete trust in him.

Received most of my tests back except for OM.
Scored 80plus for the 3 tests.
Had ECD [Entrepreneurship] todae.
Everyone was so stressed out.
Practically sticking the notes on my face fer the whole dae.
I was tired. My eyes was tired.

But i'm glad friends were with me. The fact cheered me up.

Tuition's tml. 10.30am. I hope Janelle do her homework.

AAA[Accounting] test 2 falls on Monday. This Monday.
I'm going to slog like a bull this weekend, again. Can you believe it?
It's practically like a nightmare.
Yes, my worst nightmare coming true.
Will be busy this coming few weeks. With my projects.
When will this end?

Took Beauty along yesterday when my dad went to fetch my mum after work @ Turf City.
She was so excited.
Sprang around like some extra strong energizer battery rabbit.

I'm going to rest my eyes a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home