Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Thursday, February 10, 2005



Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly,
I fall Without my wings,
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby

I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

Hopes were dashed.
Time stops at the current moment.
I stared at the screen, wondering if i had seen the right things.
You're attached.

All those sweet lovey dopeys which used to belong to you & me, were now yours and hers.

All those memories which used to belong to you & me, were stacked up somewhere in a corner.

All those things we used to do, became the things you & her do now.

All those dreams we used to had, became the future for both of you.

Perhaps my position in your heart will soon be overtaken by her. Perhaps your love for me, has become nothing but ashes. Perhaps you can no longer recall what my face looks like. Perhaps the names we thought for our "future children" will become u & hers eventually.

The love showered upon me by you will no longer be there.

I'll no longer leave footprints in your house anymore. Not in your room anymore. It will be replaced by another girl, the new girl whom you said you loved her.

The same girl you are willing to pledge your love for her, irregardless of the fact u'll be in a LDR.

The same reason you came up with. Not confident to enter into a LDR with me.

Me, who endured through all those army life with you. Me, who doesn't complain when u decide to sleep in all day long. The same me who who is willing to endure thrg all hardships with you. The same me, who sticks to you for 3 damn years.

No matter what, this is what God has arranged fer me and you. Perhaps this is the best for u & me.

I won't pester u animore. This is the best & the last present i shall give you.

Though it hurts me like hell inside. A mixture of relief and sadness. Relieved that i can have a definite answer now. I know why you stopped replying to my msgs 1 month ago. Sad because i loved you so much, but now, i've to see with my bare eyes, that you're leaving for another girl.

I wouldn't want to see that girl getting upset over me contacting u.
Just like the way i was upset with you, for you've been contacting some girl.
Treat her well. Dote on her. Give her the best you can.

All the best to ur new relationship.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home