Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A smile in anticipation for a new day



it's amazing how i manage to wake up every morning with a smile.

our lovely sun has risen and woke up to a new day. it just makes me smile thinking of it.



much distractions in between. studyin for AAA now. I'm so tired. gosh.

service was great as usual. combined tertiary cell yesterday was enriching. what a pity me & pekhar din get to go for dinner with the rest of them as i had to rush home for studies while pekhar need to buy something for Amy.

She has given birth to a baby girl! Guess she's quite heavy for a baby girl, around 9 pounds. Thank God she had a smooth delivery.

-back to AAA-

will update again soon soon. i promise. *hugz all my frensies*

-loves the song "breathe in" by lucie silvas-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home