Floating Landscape.

"... For i know that through prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance." Philippians 1:19

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My eyes have become so red from rubbing it. I guessed it's the works of my contact lense again. Or perhaps some shampoo got inside, which is super irritating my eyes right now.
Just got back home. Hehehe, i had a very nice day today with my dear! Went IMM and shop a lil and ate Mac. And of course, we're the typical slow-eaters. I mean, really slow eaters. I ate my meal for like, 50mins? But anyway, he's almost the same as me too. So i have finally found one who eats as slow as me. Not bad not bad.
Weather today was a spoiler. It wet my the lower half of my jeans, and make my shoes so damn wet. And my shoe smells now. I have gotta wash my shoes again. GRR. It's so troublesome.
Patrick finally came back from leave today. And guess what, while we were clearing the stuffs out in the drawers for him, we found this really nice bubble coca cola seat and this coca cola shape coin bank. And guess what, he agreed to let me to take home. Of course, Regina and Chen Yian were so kind as they let me take it home. I'm feeling so guilty over this actually. And it's pricking me!
Erm, i'm attached now btw. In case some of you might read my entries until *blur* Will post pictures of me and him perhaps in future yeah? He's from my attachment , same school, same course, but 1 year older than me. And what's more ironic is, he's haddad's buddy. It's such a small lil lil lil world. Hahaha.
I miss him soooo much now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home